Namaste to all who have come to seek amazing free yoga resources to deepen their practice. Today’s post is all about yoga challenges for beginners.
Yes, even if you’re a complete beginner who’s never done yoga in her life.
I hope you’re feeling courageous, curious, and most importantly — ready to finally commit to your yoga practice.
To help you on your yoga journey, I’ve compiled some of the best yoga resources for beginners in a handy resource guide — get yours down below!
Yoga has given me a lot.
- A banging body. And what I mean is… A body full of strength and grace.
- A pain-free back
- Patience and peace within
- A strong core and an improved posture
- Killer confidence
- Help with my insomnia, depression, and anxiety
- Control of my body + my busy, constantly buzzing mind
And this isn’t even the half of it.
Daily yoga for any amount of time is fantastic.
10 minutes, an hour — you do you.
Yoga will take whatever you have to spare.
But the reason why I’ve seen so many positive changes — both in my body and my mind — is because of my consistent, daily home yoga practice.
It’s a lot easier than you think!
All you need to do is show up.
Set a time and stick to it.
Here’s how you can begin, even if you’ve never done yoga before.
Best yoga challenges for beginners
- 4 Day Series – Yoga for Complete Beginners
- 5 Day Series – Yoga for Flexibility
- 5 Day Series – Stress Relief and Anxiety Management
- 30 Day Challenge – Yoga for Beginners
- 30 Days of Hatha Yoga Happiness *I recently finished this. I don’t know if I got any happier but I did get used to a daily practice again! If you’re stressed or struggle with depression or anxiety, this would be a good fit for you.
- 30 Days of Yoga
Ready to really sweat and work your body?
Interested in something a bit more mindful?
Are you really short on time?
BONUS! Grab your FREE 3-page resource guide full of beginner friendly yoga resources down below.
Challenge yourself to commit to your yoga practice.
Are you ready to make yourself a priority?
You better be. It’s your only life.
Most of these beginner yoga challenges will take only about 20 — 30 minutes per day.
Here’s what I want you to do:
- Pick a time that fits you and your schedule.
- Commit to just showing up on your mat. See what happens. Who knows, maybe you’ll discover a whole new universe within yourself.
Just show up.
And then tell me all about it so that we can giggle and chat about yoga and how amazing intersectional feminism is, or something. I’m totally here for that.
Please share this post on Pinterest and your social media to help other beginner yogis on their journey!