Hi there, I’m Vivi!
I help courageous, vibrant, strong-willed women like you to find the inspiration to become the healthiest, happiest, most glowing version of themselves.
I’m here to show you how easy and empowering it is to start and build a thriving home yoga practice that leads you towards healing, growth and happiness.
On this blog, you fill find the support and resources to…
- Start and build your own home yoga practice
- Adopt other healthy habits to help you grow and chase happiness (my favorite right now is bullet journaling!)
- Pursue your magic with fierce determination.
For all the women on a mission
Whether you’re on a journey towards healing by…
- finding new ways to put your health and happiness first
- exploring other methods to cope with mental illness
- nurturing a new, more loving relationship with your body
Or maybe you’re looking to grow by…
- getting rid of old habits that keep you from becoming your best self
- expressing your authentic self
- cultivating habits that keep you grounded, balanced, and calm
Or if you’re seeking happiness and are longing to…
- feel more alive
- enjoy the harmonious unity between your body, mind and soul
- thrive by living a life full of inner peace, empowerment, and true purpose
I’m right there with you.
I’ve always felt out of place, especially when it comes to my home country, the tiny, frigid Finland. It’s ironic to call it that cause I’ve never felt less at home anywhere. At 19 I moved to England to study at a university, but quickly dropped out because it turned out that business management was really boring.
A couple of years later, I moved to Holland to pursue another program at a university, but after about a year I dropped out of there too. This was actually my third time failing my educational endeavors, and you can read more about that in this post.
I’ve sashayed in and out of depression since I was a teenager.
2016 (my time in Holland) was the worst year of my life. I was in a very dark, lonely, hopeless place where it felt like I’d never be happy, or find my true purpose (or my people!), or ever stop feeling empty and numb — and all that other depressing shit.
I know, I know, it sounds like a cliche — but yoga helped me claw myself out of the void of darkness. I have been practicing yoga since 2014 and it’s a big part of why I’m still here rocking and rolling, focused on my mission, determined to pursue my magic.
For me, that means finding inner peace, feeling empowered, and living a life of true purpose and meaning. Yoga has helped me find the motivation to keep bettering myself. To discover new ways to be happier, healthier, and more productive.
And that’s why I’m here! No matter where you are on your journey, I wish you’ll join me as we work towards becoming the most glowing versions of ourselves so we can dazzle the world. Maybe even take over it.
I’m looking forwards to seeking new adventures that align with my values, truth, and purpose. One of them is to become a certified yoga teacher so that I can bring yogalicious goodness to the rest of the world. The other is to turn this blog into a business, so that I can become location independent and explore this magical world.
Here’s what you need to know…
- I have no time for any of that pseudo-inspirational bullshit in my space. I’m tired of seeing the girlboss/hustle/slay/no excuses kind of mentality all around social media. Cause fuck that, that’s why. Besides, nobody calls men boybosses. Or gentleman bosses. Please stop with the cutesy shit and just call yourself a goddamn boss, woman.
- I have a straightforward, no-nonsense approach to yoga, as well as most things in life. I’m sarcastic. And a little silly. And I hope you are too.
About the author
Fun fact — my Finnish name is actually spelled Viivi. With two i’s. I’ve spent a few years in the English-speaking world and there it always turns into Vivi. I figured I’d embrace it as a pen name of sorts on my little corner of the internet!
I’m a 26-year-old yoga enthusiast, feminist, and self-care advocate dedicated to helping you find your magic with the help of a yoga lifestyle.
I’ve been practicing yoga at home for over 3 years and used it to successfully manage my depression.
I like autumn and thunderstorms and spend way too much money on beauty products. My kindle is my nightly companion and I’m hooked on succulents and sarcasm.