Welcome! My name is Vivi. I’m a Yoga enthusiast, Pinterest manager and daydreamer. I believe in caffeine-fueled sarcasm and the soul-cleansing effect of thunderstorms. Oh, and the power of puppies.
I’m here to inspire women to embrace self-care and empower them to kick ass in the blogging world. I provide beginner-friendly yoga tips and resources and simple, step-by step blogging strategy.
This blog is for you, if…
1. You want to start a blog to share your passion with the world — with the possibility of building an income and a life of freedom and true purpose
2. You’re you trying to find something that’s going to calm your mind, help you finally feel good about your body, and create more positivity and sparkle in your life (hint: it’s yoga that you’re looking for and I’m here to help you get started!)
(I also offer Pinterest services for women bloggers + biz owners who want to get shit done. You can check them out here!)
Yoga is my self-care.
It can be yours, too!
My mission is to inspire you to start yoga at home, because you deserve clarity, calm, and a cute butt. Although your butt is very cute already.
Your goal isn’t to become a sexy pretzel in yoga pants. Although… just give it time, girl.
And you’re not necessarily interested in the spiritual aspects of yoga. You don’t wanna chant or meditate or lead the stereotypical hippie dippie lifestyle. You just want to get your yoga on!
My job is to give you the support, inspiration, and resources to start yoga at home and build a fulfilling and life-changing home yoga practice.
Want weekly tips, tricks, and yoga tidbits delivered to your inbox? Click to join below!
Why blogging is the key to kicking ass
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar:
- You’ve been toying with the idea of starting a blog… But you get easily overwhelmed with all the information out there.
- You love writing… But some days just getting out of bed is as productive as it gets. Or you work 3 jobs. Or you haven’t had a good night’s sleep since 2011. Point is, you don’t always feel 100%! So how could you possibly build a successful blog?
- You feel stuck. You want to drop out of school. Quit your job. There’s no passion or joy in what you’re currently pursuing.
- You’re intrigued by the idea of creating something that’s YOURS — and the possibility of an additional or even full-time income. You could move out of the country. Travel. Be free.
You’re not expecting to make a million bucks in six months.
You don’t wanna take over the world with #girlboss stamped on your forehead. Cause you’re a goddamn woman who just wants some stability and new possibilities to pursue. Conquering the world is just one of them.
And if you read one more ‘inspirational boss bitch’ quote on social media about ‘getting your shit together cause happiness is a choice/slay queen slay/just get up and get it done’ or other ridiculous nonsense, you’re going to fucking scream.
I have no time for any of that pseudo-inspirational bullshit in my space. I want to empower you to start your blogging journey on your own terms. That’s why I’m here to offer you a supportive, simple, step-by-step blogging strategy.
You don’t need to spend all of your savings or have a daily to-do list of a thousand tasks in order to be a blogger. You don’t need to be an expert in order to blog about your passion and create a new purpose for your life.
You got this. I believe in you.
Do you want to get weekly love letters with hugs and puppies and simple, actionable blogging tips?
Who am I?
My name is Vivi. I’m a 25-year-old yoga enthusiast, people-avoider (INTJ vibes y’know), and Netflix-binger from Nordic Europe. I like autumn and thunderstorms and spend way too much money on beauty products. My kindle is my nightly companion and I’m hooked on sugar and sarcasm.
I respect myself too much to ever call myself a #girlboss. I am a goddamn woman and a goddess and a BOSS and there’s nothing cutesy about that.
I’ve always been determined to escape my home country in search of a place that actually feels like home. So far this has led me to the UK and then to the Netherlands.
Where to next? I don’t know yet. That’s part of the excitement, you know.
You can also email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.